My Rose Haul
Jo Malone's Red Roses
Luxury! I sparsely use my Red Roses candle, body creme and cologne, my most luxurious rose scented purchase. I hope it doesn't go bad, I'm rationing it for special occasions.
![]() |
| Jo Malone's Red Roses Cologne |
When I feel nostalgic and want to smell like someone's grandmother, I reach for my Rosewater perfume. I own the shower gel, the eau de toilette, the hand cream and the solid perfume.
![]() |
| Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater |
Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel
I've been using this witch hazel since high school. It always makes me feel refreshed and it does not dry out my skin.
![]() |
| Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel |
Heritage
Rose Petals Rosewater, Rosewater and Glycerin Spray, Aura Glow Rose scented oil. Edgar Cayce approved! Ha! I do not know what vor-mag water is? Sounds like bull, but I am mostly concerned with how lovely it smells. I originally bought the gardenia scent, but it smelled too much like bug spray. I was really bummed about that. Then I discovered the rose scent. Oh Happy Day!
![]() |
| Heritage Rose Petal Rosewater |
Surprise! It was discontinued. It was a pretty scent. R.I.P. I still have a little left. It was powdery and, oh well...
![]() |
| Satin Rose de Mai |
Well, well, well... I love to use this as a massage oil. It doesn't really smell rosy....
![]() |
| Weleda Wild Rose |
It smells nothing like roses. I swear by this stuff in the winter time. In the summer time I keep it in the fridge, it melts too easily which can cause a big mess.
![]() |
| Rosebud Salve |
Dr. Bronner's Hemp Rose Pure-Castile Soap
The writing on the bottle alone supplies you with reading material while on the toilet. Did you know you can clean your body and your laundry with this soap? This multi-purpose soap comes in a wide variety of scents and the many uses are impressive. The rose scent is very light and simple. I love to wash my panties by hand with it. Yes, I smell like roses.
![]() |
| Dr. Bronner's Hemp Rose Soap |








No comments:
Post a Comment