Sunday, June 30, 2013

Nivea's Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss Lip Butter


I bought Nivea's Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss lip butter a couple of months ago. I like it because it smells good and leaves your lips super soft. I just noticed the downside of this lovely product, it leaves a white film on your lips much like Dave Chappelle's crack addict character.

I thought about throwing it out, but ladies, I suggest that you could use it two ways. It could be used over a matte lip color that dries out your lips or to add to a lip color that needs to be toned down a bit. As for men, it might be good for Halloween.

I would not buy the Vanilla & Macadamia lip butter again, but I am definitely interested in giving the other flavors a try:  Caramel Cream Kiss and Raspberry Rose Kiss. If you try them out before me leave me a comment and let me know what you think.




Update Edit 02/28/2014 : I now own the Raspberry Rose Kiss and the Caramel Cream Kiss. They make my lips look white too. Oh well, I'll strictly use them to tone down a lipstick color or when I know I will be alone at bedtime. I am not discouraging anyone from buying them, they smell great and truly make your lips softer. 

No comments: