I tried Boscia's Luminizing Black Mask. I don't think "luminizing" is a word, but ok. Lately I have been waitressing a lot and the my skin on my face was breaking out with pimples and very low grade hives or rosacea. I don't mind the hives or rosacea so much because they look like harmless pimples and go away in a couple of hours. It's a symptom of my allium allergy, onions are apparently in everything. To avoid itching my face too much I use Benedryl's Anti-Itch Cream. Also terrific for bug bites, trust me I know, bugs think I am delicious and leave me looking like I have chicken pox.
Ok, back to my original story, Boscia's mask. I like this sample I received from Sephora. It cleared up my skin and made my pores smaller and my itchy skin went away for hours. I did look like I had glowing skin and I plan on using it again. I love Sephora samples, they come in these travel size packages that would be perfect to take on vacation. I am set for at least 5 vacations. Now the big question, would I buy this $34 mask in the future when my sample is finished? Maybe. I know, it's an ambiguous response. Truth is, I have so many mask samples in my bathroom just waiting to be used. When my samples run out I might buy a full size one. I suggest you give it a try. It's terrific for all skin types and mine is sensitive and combination/dry.

No comments:
Post a Comment