When I see Mascara Value Sets like Sephora Favorites I would forego buying them and sadly walk by.
![]() |
| Sephora Favorites Lash Stach Value Set |
I now can wear any mascara and my choices have broaden when Anastasia's Lash Genius came out with a clear topcoat that can be used with any mascara. I discovered Lash Genius August 2012 and reviewed Lash Genius on Makeup Alley.
![]() |
| Anastasia Lash Genius |
BUT! Now bareMinerals came out with their own topcoat mascara. I am a huge fan of bareMinerals and Buxom mascara wands. I love how they make my lashes look clean and not gooey goopy. Lock & Coated Waterproof Lash Topcoat is significantly cheaper at $12,00! Compared to Anastasia's $21.00. Locked and Coated did not smudge or end up on my cheeks and my eyes teared big time this cold Black Friday.
I like both of these products. I am surprised that another line has come up with it as well. Usually anything I buy often is not trend producing. Everything I love is discontinued, yes, including my relationships. Which leads me back to why waterproof makeup is key!
TIP : Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover is very important! I suggest Make Up For Ever's Sens'Eyes for the Anastasia's topcoat. It feels gentle and all you need to do is lightly rub the mascara off your lashes. The bareMineral's topcoat comes off much easier which means any makeup remover will do.



No comments:
Post a Comment