Friday, February 28, 2014

Handmade Natural Bath & Body Treats

I had the pleasure of sampling all natural handmade bath and body treats from THE BLOOMING BATHTUB. The Blooming Bathtub is run by a husband and wife team that reside on Long Island, New York. I had the honor of seeing the behind the scenes products before they were packaged.

Their Valentine's Day Cupcake Soap smelled so much like chocolate I was amazed it was soap. I love that their seasonal items look so authentic. 

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Glycerin Cupcake Soap

Vitamin E Stick is a great multipurpose beauty balm. It can be used for chapped lips, on your cuticles and the dry areas around your skin,

Vitamin E Stick


Sugar Scrub Bar Soap is my favorite. I felt clean and exfoliated after my shower and my skin did not feel tight. {Picture coming soon!}


Give The Blooming Bathtub a try.






1 comment:

Blooming Bathtub said...

Thank you Amber!

Love Blooming Bathtub <3