Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Moment of Silence

R.I.P.


Please observe a moment of silence to reflect on the beauty products that I lost, the unsung heroes of my beauty routine.


Miss Dior Cherie

Senselessly murdered! How could they go wrong with that gorgeous ad?! That scent was a sophisticated scent of caramel popcorn and other stuff. I am devastated because the reformulation is blasphemy.



Josie Maran's Argan Oil Daily Moisturizer with SPF 40


I love the idea of a plain moisturizer with SPF. Some days I just do not want to wear makeup. It was my day time moisturizer.



L'Oreal HiP Cream Eye Liner

Why? The colors were so vibrant and beautiful. That brush was so perfect, it gave the perfect line! I can't!



Urban Decay's Pocket Rocket


Ha! Well... The boys were very talented when undressed. I give this product an Irish funeral. We'll laugh and smile in your honor. I loved your package.



L'Oreal's Ever Pure Smooth Frizz-Free Serum


Guaranteed no bad hair day? Yes! It was possible. That scent was happiness bottled, Rosemary and Mint! I give L'Oreal a half-flip. Bite me. We have a love-hate relationship.






No comments: