Thursday, March 13, 2014

Fresh

I am in love with Fresh products. I was always intrigued by the packaging, but turned off by the price. Sephora occasionally has deals and options to sample beauty products. That is how I stumbled upon the Fresh products listed below. {All photos borrowed from Sephora.com}


Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15

I discovered the Rose and the Brown Sugar lip balms when I got a Sephora gift set for my birthday. I was hooked! The smell like fresh but light lemonade with a touch of sweetness, but not annoying. I love it so much I got in almost every color, but plum. I can't find plum anywhere. My favorite is the Berry tinted one because it looks best with my fair olive complexion. 

Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15

Recently I received a Sephora VIB 500-point reward showcasing some great items :

Sephora 500 Point Reward

Soy Face Cleanser 

It smells like cucumbers! My favorite summer face wash that I miss using in the winter time. Ok, I use it in the winter time once in awhile just for the smell. I prefer Josie Maran's Cleansing Oil to keep me extra hydrated.

Soy Face Cleanser


Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil 

This oil was new to me. I am a big fan of Josie Maran's Argan Oil and this Seaberry Face Oil feels the same on my face. The spicy health food store scent makes me feel like this is super healthy for my face, by scent association....

Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil


Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex 

This was new to me as well. This also smells like cucumbers. It goes on light and my face does feel softer throughout the day. I love this sample, it is small but it is lasting such a long time for me.You don't need much because a little goes a long way.

Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex


Sugar Face Polish 

This is a gift that keeps on giving! It exfoliates with Real Strawberry Seeds, Plum Seed Oil and Grapeseed Oil. When you wash it off your face feels moisturized instead of tight. I love the smell too, a subtle sweet lemon scent like the lip treatment, but more lemony. I don't smell the strawberry. A little goes a long way! I leave on my face for 5-10 minutes like a mask about twice a week. They say you can use it more often, 3-4 times a week.

Sugar Face Polish



Overall, I want to try everything by Fresh Cosmetics. I am currently eyeing the Rose Floral Toner, Rose Face Mask, the Rose Cleansing Foam, Soy Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover. I think I might end up being loyal to this brand for years to come.

No comments: