Friday, December 31, 2010

Egyptian Magic

Egyptian Magic






I have no complaints. I bought it for 25.00 at Ricky's and I couldn't find a place where I could test it for free so I took a risk. I tried it on my hair, if I use very little as a touch up it's ok, you can't use a lot because you'll look like you're using Soul Glo. It's a great moisturizer and I use it for the especially rough spots like my elbows. I need the thinnest layer on my face otherwise it breaks out - spot treatments are best. I put it on bug bites and my psoriasis spots and the itch subsided for a short amount of time.

It smells a bit odd, but light. Maybe use it at night when you're single so by the time you wake up you won't have to smell like it. Honestly, it's a great product, but if you buy a jar of Auqaphor, even though it has different ingredients it'll pretty much do the same job for less money.

No comments: