Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Organic Face Peel

Juice Beauty - Full Strength Green Apple Peel


OUCH! 

Juice Beauty - Full Strength Green Apple Peel



I love receiving free samples from Sephora, but I really should be more discriminating about what I use on my skin. I wore it for 15 minutes as recommended, I should have taken it off sooner. I looked like Jim Carrey as Vera de Milo on In Living Color when he burned his lips with the curling iron, the results looked like I took an iron to my face. 

No pain involved. It felt like a sunburn, my face was very hot. I used aloe vera and vitamin E ointment on my face and placed a cold wet wash cloth to cool my face down. My skin was extremely tight and it made my laugh lines more prominent for awhile. I think it definitely cleared up my pimples.

I went to bed fearing the worst for my face and then I woke up and I was back to my beautiful self again. Let me warn you, never use a chemical peel of any sort. 



No comments: